High Quality Services
At indie prices!
Gear Worx Productions has been around since 2000, offering it's services to other independent game and educational studios. I offer a wide range of services tailored to suit your needs & budget! Please check out below to learn more!
- Full Body Animation (Game ready cycle / looping animations, with root motion or in-place)
- Full Facial / Lip Sync Animation (Complete with a full range of emotes & phonemes)
- Full body Motion Capture now available!
- And more! Just send me an email and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
- 3D Models (Organic / Non Organic)
- Full Body Rigs (Game ready rigs with high end functionality, setup & ready for animating)
- Blendshapes (Full body, facial or even objects, whatever you need!)
- UV Mapping (Maximum use of UV space all non-overlapping layout)
- Texturing (PBR quality textures for both organic / non organic models)
- Level / Environment design & construction (Low to High detail designs, optimized and ready to go)
- Game design documents (Detailed game design documents to further enhance your idea or concept)
- Prototype / Game Development (Concept to completion)
- Multi / Cross platform development (See below for supported platforms)
- 3D Interactive Tours (A full & complete interactive 3D world of your choice, I can custom design and develop this to match whatever concept or idea you have)
- Supported Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, EbGL, Virtual Reality & more!
SIDE BY SIDE DEV
I will take you step by step through the service process, and make sure that you hit your target budget or LESS, without sacrificing quality or limits on what you need. In short I will make it happen no matter what!
I always research the latest & greatest technologies to bring your project to life. Research is very important before you start any project, and I take pride at the in depth research that I do, no matter how small the project is!
I offer access to your assets or product when you need them, with an online client backup. You can download your assets of product, when and as many times as needed!
As an indie developer myself, I fully understand how tight budgets can be, however if you choose me for your art / animation or development needs, I will make sure you hit your goal within your budget!
I have worked on many amazing titles over the years, not only my own personal game projects but amazing educational games and interactive kiosks, which you can find in museums all over the world, such as: Smithsonian, Wright Brothers, Spy Museum, Fort Henry and more! Below is a short list of some of these very titles:
and many many more!